12 Corn Tortilla Shells
2 Cans Cooked Chicken
1 cup Chicken Broth
1 Can Sliced Olives
1 Can Chili
1 14oz can Herdez Green Chili Salsa
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1. Rip or Cut 12 Tortilla Shells into bite size pieces.
2. In a large bowl mix together Cooked Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sliced Olives, Chili, Herdez Green Chili Salsa, and Cream of Chicken Soup.
3. Spray a 9"X13" inch pan with cooking spray. Then pour in your ingredients. Top with shredded cheese.
4. Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. When serving top with sour cream and crunched tortilla chips.